Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crestfallen

Crestfallen, heart’s asunder... In the twilight of every passing day, I try to remove a piece of love in me by breaking down my vessel with fatigue. Until every fibre of my being is freed of emotions, and ache becomes but a dominant sensation.

Pain is but a condition, forlornness is just another ineffectual consciousness. Brokened is what sums it all...

Shattered against radio-shadows. Dead planets and specks of stardust loomed titanic through lensed distance and incalculable perspective streaming in light years. Washed out by sun flares and electromagnetic radiation, any remains were nipped at by gravity wells. A failing fragmented signal. Some final dates unanswered. Some past promises unfulfilled. Now lost forever in the chasm of universal facade.

Everything is taking a turn... Gyrating down the spirals of fate...

I just hope to see her again, at the other end...

No comments: