Monday, June 8, 2009

The Strangers

In these choices I make, and the paths we invariably crossed. I got acquainted with the strangers I once passed by. The degree of separation amidst the density of population, succumbing to the flinch of mere coincidence or the perpetual work of fate; I exist…

Across the billions of statistical possibilities, across the continents that bind the Earth into one, yet in this quiescent vicinity we decree. Where lines of destinies intertwine, crossing paths in various directions, we subsist along the subsets of fate. Meeting and knowing the various characters that will change our lives forever.

At the shores of the dream to another world, you are the very reason for me to stay. The anchor of my soul to this very place I called, home…

I’m coming back…

No comments: