Friday, October 28, 2011

Alone


It’s been sometime since I wrote… And in this new chapter of my life, time just passes by so quickly. Fleeting like the wind, I could not even remember some of the things accomplished, circumstances and people met. In this string of coincidences and a little trick of fate, I met people whose life intertwined mine in situations less often travelled.

Yet in this sea of people, I felt like a lone sailor… Going wherever the waves take me. That’s why sometimes in the midst of all the laughter I sat by in my melancholic self. Wondering what’s happiness and what’s in the future.

Maybe I need some time to warm up to people, or maybe I’ve never knew how to be happy ever since love left me… 

Or maybe, I just need someone else to change me altogether.

No comments: