Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dream Girl

In a sub reality where everything could fade away at any time, where my inner most desires materialised, I just wanted to stay there... Sometimes, I just hate to wake up. To be inundated by the troubles and loneliness in this high density livid world.

Every day I try to get myself exhausted to a point where I could dream again. And at times I do dream, but most of the times I just fade into oblivion. In these dreams I saw a girl. She stole the stars in my sleep; yet through the grips and correlation of reality I could only figure her name... Though she’s not exactly the type I imagined I would like, still I fell in love with her... In love with an imaginary girl who probably only appears once a week. In love with someone whom I could touch but not feel. In love with someone whom I could not hear myself when I speak... Is this how love truly is or should be?

At least in dreams, couples don’t quarrel; they don’t break up or say things that hurt... At least I could seek solace in the fact that she’s never going to leave me, or my mind...

No comments: