Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thinking Too Much

As my thoughts congeal into a seemingly whole, they burst and shattered into the stratosphere. Like the death of a star, these stardust, these fragments trailed along the winds of path. They scatter about in every possible place I could think of... Settling upon the people and things I’ve once came upon, and they change.

In thoughts, in emotions, in ways I could impossibly describe. For words can never frame the changes I’m blinded to. Yet along the words and things I’ve probably spoken, the things I’ve done, the pain inflicted and received, is the present me that stands now. A person that still doesn’t change much...

In this world where thoughts drips from the faucets of society, into a concept so huge and meaningless to men, these thoughts just got flush down along the plugless sink of actuality.

I think.

I am thinking.

And I thought.

I really do have a proclivity for thinking too much...

No comments: