Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Don't Want To Finish

Sometimes I read books and end up never finishing it... Sometimes I played Role Playing Games, and ended up at the last save point without ever completing it. Be it a book, a serial, a game or anything as paroxysmal as the end of life. The opprobrious invectives of an ending, is but a respite from all the chains of impossibilities we’ve seen in life...

Thus, I find it better to stay real... With each story I embark upon each new book, new DVDs or whatever medium along the visuals and audio peripherals, I tend to wax along the impossibilities of everything within me... The evocation of cataclysmic thoughts is what I’m trying to circumvent. The idea of hoping for the best and preparing for bliss is not what I want to become... So, I don’t want to finish...

The thought of finishing something equates to the zilch of anticipation. An ending is a full stop, an answer to all that is left. An answer which we could never change or work out... An answer that has been decided way before the story materialised in illustrations and thoughts. I prefer to make them out in my own ways and time...

Nothing ends up the way we want... Yet still, without the happy endings, are the lives we unexpectedly indulge.

I want to die happily ever after...

Now, how do I start...

No comments: