Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fates Collide

Fates collide, emotions defined. In the midst of time and space, I thought I had long forgotten how it felt like... To be remembered at various interval, to connect however densely on a daily basis.

I thought I will be able to leave here, without any hopes or reason. I thought I am just a hunter on a tag and release basis in this thing called love. Where I could only catch and not possess love. Where everything was just as fast as I had caught and let go. And just as I thought I had ran out of ammo to be in this game of love. She appeared and made me realize; love is not a hunt, it’s a chase. A chase against time, in relativity... A chase to cherish whatever moments we are left with. No matter how short, how fleeting...

As each date passes by, I find her closer to be who I want to be with. As we connect across the radio waves of text and voice, each wave reverberates us closer. Closing the gap of anonymity, bridging our expectations, weaving an understanding ever so personal, only we knew...

No comments: