Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss Her

I’m beginning to take things as they come, paginating each day and thoughts upon the leaves of expired time. As I pined for her on a daily basis, the only solace I could seek, was the photos of our past. Frozen bits of time, thawing at each reminisce. Conversations and messages, archived at the vicissitudes of various conjectures.

There’s so much I want to know, so much I want to say. But amidst the distortion of time and space, the closest we could ever be, was through the sonant quaver of digital remoteness surmised within the span of an hour, or less... Sequestered by the vast expanse of distance in kilo miles yet connected by just a few numbers.

Echoes of her resound in my head… Dreams of her brought me closer to where I once was and where I will be, and as our last touch still tingle at my fingertips. Rekindling the sparks of every single moment… I see her again… I just hope she remembers them like I do.

A hundred thousand miles away, how can I let her know that I missed her more than any words could ably say…

No comments: