Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Remedy

In this life, we connect. However briefly, however fleeting. Across thoughts and various other forms. We remembered each other through the songs that bind our memories together… Time became our test on fate, and distance the strength of our faith.

At times I get back to my room and closed the door, unsure of myself, unsure of what to do, unsure if my decision to leave is even logical. Amidst these incessant questionings, I falter. Along the chain of thoughts, giving up has became a real option… But every week, she gave me strength; she says it will be over real soon and that each passing day marks a day closer when we will finally meet again.

Every week, I would seek solace on this day…, When I could finally hear her voice again… For she is the remedy to my soul, to save me from all these madness and caliginous thoughts…

No comments: