Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Photo From The Heart

I gave her my sights, my heart, my everything. In this place where coincidence could never occur, I could only make it happen. And in this accuracy of time, I got her where the zone of 2 continents collide.

Under the same moon we gaze, beside the window we sat. Yet in a different country we exist, the closest we could ever be, is only through the radiowaves of an eternal reverberation. As her voice touches me upon the quaint remembrance of subtlety, I felt right at home again… As I share with her the sights of my journey, I sent her a photo that meant something to me…

A photograph is a secret about a secret, it is a thought in a story; an eternal memory. And the more it tells you, the less you know. And in this secret between us, is a message from me to her that’s worth more than a thousand words… Perhaps she could never comprehend, but when she sees it, I know she will smile… Because it’s a message that’s only meant to be felt...

No comments: