Monday, March 8, 2010

Soul Symphony

You remind me of love, a picturesque name in all it’s beauty, the apotheosis of an angel in which even your alias define. Till it all ends in an apostrophe, I should never even attempt to apothegm nor even think about how it will even continue…

Time and again, people slips pass my fingers like the sands of time. Long have I last decided upon the concept of singularity, yet in this constant motion of reunion and separations are the familiar strangers in between. Strangers whom I could only name by face and nothing more.

I expect nothing, and that’s how it should be. Because, you’re just a beautiful symphony 5 keys down. You are just another familiar stranger in this effete desert of mine.

I have nothing more to give, thus I shall receive nothing…

No comments: