Sunday, March 14, 2010

This Moment

Reminiscing the past and the present that is yet to evanesce, 3 disparate people stuck in different dimensions of emptiness, each so distant yet synonymous. Then it struck me…

Why do I fall for women who are not possibly any good for me?

As a matter of fact, all the girls I fell for are pretty wild… They were free and uninhibited… It was like having a mythical creature to myself, someone so wild that could not be tamed but admired. Like a hunter on a tag and release basis, I could never hold onto love. In this world that shades of grey, love is not red, not for me…

And in this venture of finding a vessel for my heart, I found only pain and regrets. But however broken I may be, I have to move on… There is no room for selfness, no room for weakness, not in this world, not at this moment…

No comments: