Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If Only...

If only I hadn’t loved before, I wouldn’t be so miserable. If only love doesn’t exist, I would have been happier. If only…

More often in life, we end up regretting the chances in life that we had, but didn’t take. Than those chances we took and wished we hadn’t. In this life of cross roads, there are no traffic lights, no directional lane, just empty junctions. We just move with the motion, in this sententious subsistence, we just keep moving, turning when our instincts tell us to. And sometimes you just get stuck in this round about…

I find that when my mind is riveted with work, I began to think of these senseless thoughts less. Thoughts that have no impact nor reason to who and what I am today. Thoughts that are all over this blog. A sacrosanct where little knows me, knew off…

If only there’s no love, I would probably be the happiest man alive. Or maybe not…

No comments: