Thursday, October 14, 2010

Non Existant

Sometimes, I feel like I would disappear the instant I close my eyes. The feeling that I’ve turn into someone that even I don’t recognize. Someone so small, so lost.

All these traces of loneliness, I tried to conceal in a smile. All these lies that made me falter… It’s just me losing my self slowly… I chose to come here, a cage which I’ve locked myself into. And now there’s no escape, no redemption. A meaningless struggle in this conscious subsistence, I’ve left all that’s left of me. As time seeps the life out with each breath I take, all that’s left is this tinge of melancholy.

Amidst this drop of time that ran dry, are the lies I’ve torn apart. What’s left is this shroud of darkness engulfing me… This thin world of darkness… Like I would just be forgotten… Like I’ve never existed.

No comments: