Saturday, December 25, 2010

I was wrong

It’s that time of the year again. A time when customary offerings are entangled in this merry ambiance. When consumerism betwixt the embodiment of love and reciprocation. As I assumed every year would be the same again, that tidal relationships do not extend beyond places I could never reach. I was wrong…

I thought a platonic connection would far endure the ravages of time. I thought that you will be there perpetually, and that all those conjectures and mindless thoughts are just a cat and mouse games for others in our sphere of influence. I was wrong again…

You are just like them… And I hate it. I hate why in this myriad cliques of strangers, you are not different. I hate how you extend deep into me, only to let it all go… That your conviction with this bond we share has faltered

I hate and miss you altogether at the same time…

No comments: