Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Distance Between

Miles and continents apart, across the seas and sands that separate, lies the ligature of a mutual need that bound us together… Through the space between the time lapses of a geographical distortion, we managed to find each other in the midst of a thousand waves.

Connected through fiber optic wires and a wireless correlation, our thoughts collide. With each word, she grows closer to me. Yet with each thought I miss her more than ever.  In this gap between my heart and reality, is a sacrifice I must endure… A pain that’s so acrimoniously acute - yet saccharinity runs through it, like the very blood that flows through me.

No matter how subtle, how vague. I’ll be reminded of her as she is of me…  For the distance between people is not measured by how far they are from you, but how close they are in your heart…

No comments: