Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Week Before Departure

A decision solemnly decrees; a ripple effect extends through the future. Opening up new doors and closing some. In a path I now regret in modest, time became the only thing that could attest my resolve.

Nothing is a constant in this capricious fate. In the strings of sentimental baggage I left behind, the heaviest lies in this new found affection. I try to check them in, one at a time, only to find that some remained unsent, and some could never be sent... In all these mixed sentiments, I’ve decided to just let everything fall into place when the time comes...

In this twist of fate, I’m besotted. Within the span of dates, I’m infatuated. Though I’m leaving soon... I know I could sleep better after knowing her. For I now have dreams, instead of nightmares...

No comments: