Sunday, February 17, 2008

Friends In My Heart

Another year has passed since death has taken him from us, and it’s been another year since we last saw him… Along our busy lives and schedules, we carry on with our existence, by being the slaves we are to this master of time and reality. We seldom get the chance to think about those that have left, about those whom chronicles of life has a part of us… That is until I saw his picture again today…

Being back to his humble abode, I could still see him, shadows of him and the past memories. Times shared and spent together with. Though it has become but a distant reminiscence, but somehow I guess all of us still lives with him in one way or another.

Some friendships can never contest the ravages of time, some friendships stays on in life and some other transcends life and death. But nonetheless, they are still friends in my heart… Its amazing how time had passed and how he has left us and yet I could still feel him, here in my heart…

No comments: