Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lovelessness

I came down with lovelessness – read the symptoms – discovered that I had loveless syndrome, must have had it for months now...

I wondered what else have I got; searched up on the net – found, as I had expected, I am heartbroken too – curiosity calls. As my interest of the human condition sank in I became determined to sift it to the bottom, and thus started alphabetically...

Read up on atrabiliousness, learnt that I was ailing from it, and that the acute stage was far from over. Balefulness, I was relieved to find, I had only in a modified form, and as far as that was concerned, I probably will get used to it... Cheerlessness I’m in, with several complications and depression, probably the only medical term, I chronically seemed to have contracted since nativity.

I drudged conscientiously through the remaining twenty two letters, and the only malady I could conclude I had not got, was love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello again, I am sorry you must have mentioned something about your loveless state and reasons. Can you in short let me know teh reason behind your loveless syndrome??

cheers Keep smiling :D
T.