Friday, August 15, 2008

Money Does Make The World Go Round

I usually don’t write on a consecutive basis, but the revelations of this day have brought me to this understanding and thus, back to the screen of this window of thoughts. The understanding that money does make the world go round...

From the day I started to understand things and learnt how the world works, money always had the power to assuage the troubled minds... From family members to close friends, it never fails to work its magic... Perhaps that’s why I’ve chosen the path to understand the complexities of this sinful spell, and hopefully the power to wield it.

With a middling pecuniary strength, there’s only so much I could do, so much I could help. Everyone has their own story to tell. Yet I always pondered on the poignancy of my own story, as if my story superseded all of theirs. But once I realised I am part of this whole plan in life, I started to feel obliged to help in any way I can, unconditionally...

I thought with will and determination, everything would fall out well. Then I try to find expiation to redeem myself after I am unable to deny my instincts... That there is a limit to will, the limit to this world in which everything is closed.

No comments: