Saturday, August 30, 2008

Coffee Bean Girl

Swept away by you, my mind has turned my senses to you. I looked at you, and yet ironically diffident of your reciprocation. You looked into me, and that metaphysical monologue within fades into oblivion. I slipped into the mode of transition, between the thought of you and the quandaries with me. But by the time I’ve realized, you have already stolen my heart, my mind, and everything that embodies me.

The void between us is just three tables away, yet the mental block feels so insuperable. I am no longer the player I used to be, and the skills of the trade have long ebbed through the brokenness in me. I wanted to speak, yet my mind could find no words to illustrate my infatuation to you. All I could do was stealing second glances at you - though you caught me red handed a few times...

As relativity sets in, you left. Leaving your possessions behind as you walked towards me. And as towards transfigure into passing, the molecules of air you infused around has reached into my ambit of smell, basking me in that tantalizing scent of yours. On your passing you gave me that grin, that playful, seductive beam... Is that an approval of sanction or what? I contemplated for the whole day in circles thinking about what I should have done and not did. Even as I write this now, I couldn’t recollect my self, my thoughts and anything else that you have stolen from me...

We never knew each other; Damn, I don’t even know your initials. The only thing I knew is that you are the Coffee Bean Girl at the corner seat... I remembered how you look like, and I hope you remembered me too...

The Coffee Bean Guy at the entrance seat...

No comments: