Thursday, December 20, 2007

Computerised Me

As the decibels raises around me, I prepare to return to a place I called home. Immersed in a culture so different from mine, they have drowned off the melancholic me. As days passes by with celerity, I have assimilated the norms of them. Installing myself and my mind into a different platform, how I wish I am just an artificial intelligence...

The acculturation of the people from this new place is far different from any I have seen. Everything is so different there, from people to buildings to items... But somehow, my logical drive tells me I like there and it’s filling into the gaps of emptiness. Such is the matrix of a new experience - Invisible numbers that forms a logical thought and processed it into a sensation which eventually equates to mixed emotions. I just hope these unfounded numbers are the answers to everything, the remedy for a broken me...

Though these imperceptible digits are no sagacity, but I believe that irrational numbers are a prelude to a whole stratosphere of irrational concepts that will prove to be the secret math that closes all the gaps in rational sciences. Like how one could get over someone whom he has deeply loved before...

No comments: