Saturday, December 8, 2007

A World No One Understands

Day breaks, and I'm awake, but dreams of her made me close my eyes again... Hoping to go back into that dream again.. It's been so long since I last dreamt of her, talk to her and see her... Do dreams connect to one another? A sub reality we experience everyday.

Here I am, playing with those memories again. Just when I thought time has set me free, thoughts of her keep taunting me. Living life in disparate moments, connected by something tenuous known as memories, it makes me wonder if its a blessing or a curse. Fragments of now, seperated by moments of superficial inbetweens, lingering behind it is all the past regrets. From the narrative past, I could only hope that eventuality will outweigh the repercussions...

I know memories are meant to be kept and sometimes swept behind, but the frequency of bringing it up is wholly dependant on the amount of regrets. I guess I have too much to regret, but there's no more way to mend these mistakes...

Behind this smile of mine, is a world I don't want anyone to understand.

No comments: