Monday, December 31, 2007

The End

Every fairytale has an end, and mine ended this year... On the 9th of November... In life, there is no happily ever after, only the transitory cessation of solitude. At the end of the day, it still comes back down to one person, me... It's just how I live with it...

When our relationship ended, many thoughts about life, love and women ensued me. Everything changes in life, objects, people, even me... Ruminating over the many question marks, I find that my affinity with women all never lasted long... Though one by one they left me like passengers on a bus, I just kept moving along the road of time. Hoping to find someone better, someone to finish this journey with me. Even though time and again I am the one getting hurt, I still somehow fall in love with them... Maybe I am built this way; programmed to love... I've never hated any of them for leaving me, only the faint regret that maybe I didn't do enough...

Life is the reason why guys like women, they are the symbol of life, the bearer of life. Our consanguinity to children too has the same reasons...

No comments: