Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Alone

All fixed, fast, and now alone.. Suspended between the balance of past and present... Frozen relations; an epitome of a stagnant love. Venerable preconceived judgments and convictions are all swept away, all new formed ones become antiquated before they could even ossify... All that is one has broken into pieces, all that is holy is profaned, and last I am compelled to face reason right in the face... The reason of being alone...

Chagrined by the very person I once hold dear. I realised that I am nothing more than just a footnote in her chapter of life... Insignificant is the word, the very one word that describes me in her life. Brokened is another word, the very word that describes me and now... I thought I have pieced myself again, carried whats remained of my heart and soul to another place. But when I saw them again, I lost grip of what's remained...

Alone... Once part of a great pantheon of mighty thought and symbols, the allegory of supremacy. A conformation of like ideas and disparate ideology, vast and variant like the eternal cosmos... Verdant and virile - a furcated morphemes, the very building blocks of sentience and civilization... I have transcended time and I am now in the very basic stage of life, the stage of being alone...

No comments: