Friday, May 9, 2008

Darkness

Distant days spent in that beautiful paradise are an illusion to me now. My dream now is not in the future, but the distant past... How long have I been here, banished into the realm of nothingness? It is only by relying on my anger and sorrow that I have been able to retain my sense of self here – In this darkness where all existence is nullified, in this realm, where all love has been disintegrated. I have just barely managed to preserve my sense of self by continuing to think and to write.

This is a place where even time has lost all meaning. Eternity is but a moment here.

My heart is finally being overcome with repulsion towards her, possessed by the darkness, and with the anger I felt for stupidly allowing myself to fell in love with her.

When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves? A being does not perish when the heart leaves its gelatinous cage. My heart is already a captive of the darkness eroding at every dreams and thought of her... When will I ever truly become heartless? Loveless?

No comments: