Friday, May 16, 2008

Hope

How long has it been since I last hope for something... Fragmented memories, crossed between the space of remembrance and the appetence of convalescing mentally. Piecing me together is the daily work and schedules... But now, I’m free from the mundane life again...

As I see people come together and fall apart, much hits me... Like how fragile love can be, like how ever after is never a fact but an illusionary facade. I begin to see stories unfold... In a friend’s point of view, in a third party point of view, and I am starting to admire the will of humanity. Like how people moved on even after a close one passed on, like how failure only makes another more successful, I’m beginning to see it in a more frequent interval. We stumble and fall, we fell and halt... Life just hits us like an avalanche, burying all that we’ve ever cherished and lived for. But in this barrenness of solitude, is a chance to start all over again...

I guess what’s left of this loveless world is hope... Though I’ve lost much of it, though I only adhere to the “Hope for the best and expect the worst” doctrine. I still hope... Hoping that one day, I will meet someone who will love me as much as I love her, someone who could understand me in every way possible... I just hope...

A balmy breeze from the west is said to bring prosperity. The other name of wind is "Hope"... People forgot long ago that they hold the power to renew the dried up earth. People's heart can change the world, but if we would to change the world, we must first let hope change our heart…

No comments: